Spring is in the air and I am ready to refresh my space! This season is a great time to purge items you no longer need but I think it is also perfect for redecorating. I always love moving items around in my home because when I do it refreshes the space and the décor pieces feel new again.
7 Tips On How To Refresh Your Space
- New Fabric – Let’s be honest we all get bored with our throw pillows eventually! Instead of going out and spending money on new pillows buy new covers for your old pillows. It will cost a fraction of the price and you will get a completely new look in that room.
- Add Some Paint – To give furniture or small décor new life try painting them. This allows you to customize the color and easily change up the décor in any room. There are so many options with chalk paint or spray paint or stain, it’s fairly simply to paint any object now!
- Move Décor Around – Small décor items are easy to move around. Moving an item from one room to another can give it new life and change up a different room. For example, I moved the wool rug from our bedroom to the TV room. It brightened up the TV room and was finally featured where people could see it!
- Change Your Artwork – I am very fortunate to have acquired a few pieces of art over the years for very affordable prices. An easy way to refresh a room is to move the artwork on your walls. Since we are finishing up a guest room project, I have thrifted a couple vintage prints. Secondhand art is always a budget friendly way to decorate.
- Sell An Item to Buy An Item – I love Craigslist, you all know this! I realized lately the reason I am such a big fan is because it can easily allow you to change décor. Sometimes without spending a dime. Perhaps you have some items you are not longer using. Sell those items to be able to purchase a new piece for your home.
- Change A Light Fixture – It is amazing what changing a light fixture can do to any space. When we moved into our new home there was a huge, old 80’s light fixture in the dining room. We made an affordable chandelier to replace it and completely changed the look and feel of the room.
- Take Away An Item – When revamping a room you don’t always need to add but consider taking something away. This can make the space feel bigger and featured the pieces in the room more.
I hope one of these tips helps you refresh your space! There are so many ways to redecorate a room without spending a fortune. Best of luck!
7 Ways to Refresh Your Space Affordable Decor Affordable Decorating Tips Affordable Room Makeover Budget but Beautiful Budget but Beautiful by Tijana Popovic Budget Craigslist Budget Decor Budget Decorating Budget Room Budget Room Refresh Change up your space Craigslist Finds Earth Loves Thrift Easy Updates Easy Updates for Any Room Easy Updates to your Space Feature Artwork Refresh Your Space Revamp your space Room Makeover Room Refresh Room Revamp Salvation Army Thrift Store Thrift Store Finds Thrifted Budget Decor Thrifted Decor Update your Room Update Your Space Vintage Artwork Ways to Refresh Your Space